Covering the southwest corner of British Columbia, the Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt area boasts some of the greatest outdoor adventure opportunities in Canada. This is one of the only places in the world where you can paddle an ocean kayak in the morning and ski or snowboard at a world-class downhill resort in the afternoon. The area around Squamish is renowned for its rock climbing opportunities, while the mountains of Vancouver’s North Shore are regarded as the birthplace of freeride mountain biking. Heading east, the resort town of Harrison Hot Springs offers therapeutic soaks and stunning lake views, while the town of Hope serves as the gateway to the BC interior including the lush forests of Manning Provincial Park and the high alpine wilderness of Cathedral Provincial Park. To the north, the area around Merritt offer hundreds of incredible fishing lakes, while heading further east into the Similkameen Valley gives you a taste of BC’s wine country.
This dual-sided, 34” x 56.25” map is printed on durable, water resistant paper and features our industry leading cartographic detail and state of the art topographic relief and shading. Covering the area around Whistler, Squamish, Vancouver, Chilliwack and Harrison Hot Springs on one side, and Hope, Boston Bar, Merritt and Princeton on the other, this is the most detailed and easy-to-use recreation map for this region available anywhere. With clearly defined Wildlife Management Units, multi-use trails, fishing hot-spots, paddling routes, rec sites, national and provincial parks and much more, no other map provides you with this level of detail or this much recreation information for the Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt area.
Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt BC Waterproof Map at a Glance:
- Printed on durable, waterproof, tear-resistant material
- Industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Numerous updates from our last edition make this the most up-to-date topographic map available for the Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt region
- Large scale 34” x 56.25” map is easy to read
- Over 48,000 km of roads including highways, county, city roads and logging, and industry backroads
- Over 5,800 km of multi-use trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and snowshoers
- Over 2,140 km of motorized trails for ATVing
- Close to 300 fishing lakes
- And much more!
This tear-resistant, waterproof, large-format map of the Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt area is easy to use and carry, showing you the best places to indulge in your adventure of choice, from fishing to hiking, wildlife viewing and everything in between. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, countless trails, campsites and paddling routes, labelled fish species, Wildlife Management Units for hunters and much more, there has never been an easier way to pack so much recreation information right in your front pocket.Features:
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:20,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- The most complete recreation, industry and rural road coverage available for the Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt region
- Thousands of kilometres of snowmobile trails
- Provincial, municipal, backcountry and private parks and campsites
- Clearly defined Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for hunters
- Ocean, lake and stream fishing information with boat launches and marinas
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Indexed recreation sites and trails
- Ski areas and more
Would you Like this Map in a Trackable PDF format?Get the map in TOPO PDF format from here : Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt BCRecreation Map
Want the whole book?Get the whole book in one easily downloadable format from here: Vancouver, Coast & Mountains BC Backroad Mapbook
You will need Avenza Maps app to download and view BRMB Digital Georeferenced PDF Maps:
1) Download Avenza from the App Store, Google Play or Windows Store
--Avenza allows for tracking, marking waypoints, zooming in and out, and more.
2) Launch the app on your device, locate the Avenza map store in your freshly downloaded Avenza App and search for Backroad Mapbooks.
3) Locate your desired map, make your purchase, grab your downloaded topographic map and you’re ready to go exploring!
We are always looking for ways to improve our products. Whether it is map updates, new trails, or road closures, we welcome any new information and feedback.
To submit a map update, you will need the following information:
- Publication Year
- Type of Update (map detail and/or correction to writing)
- Page Number
- Map Coordinate (if applicable)
- Your comments regarding the suggested change
|Map Number||Coordinate||Comment||Publication Year||Update Date|
|There are no map updates.|
|Page Number||Comment||Publication Year||Update Date|
|There are no writing updates.|