Algonquin Park is one of Canada’s most popular provincial parks for a good reason. We have plenty of map options
Fall hunting season can't come soon enough, and our custom TOPO maps are the perfect addition to your hunting kit.
One of the unique features of the BRMB Maps Web Map is the ability to print custom topo
Found in the centre of Canada, Manitoba is a land of big lakes, wide-open prairies and sweeping skylines. From the Arctic tundra around Hudson Bay to the rolling farmland near the US border, there is endless spectacular scenery to feast your eyes upon.
• Capital City: Winnipeg
• Population: 1,278,000
• History: Entered Canadian Confederation in 1870
• Total Area: 649,950 km sq /250,950 mi sq
• Highest Point: Baldy Mountain – 832 m/2,730 ft
• Lowest Point: Hudson Bay – sea level
• Longest River: Churchill River – 1,609 km/1,000 mi
• Largest Lake: Lake Winnipeg – 24,387 km sq/9,416 mi sq
• Provincial Flower: Prairie Crocus
• Provincial Bird: Great Grey Owl
• Provincial Mammal: Plains Bison
• Fish: Walleye
• Motto: “Glorious and Free”
Visit travelmanitoba.com for more information on this beautiful province.