Spontaneous adventures are great, but let’s face it – we’ve all been in those situations where we’ve driven aimlessly along with a network of logging roads trying to find a trailhead, resulting in a much later hiking start than originally planned. Or, we’ve started out on an adventure without knowing the distance or elevation gain and ended up being disappointed …Continue reading
More Detail, More Features, More Maps!
BRMBmaps.com is the industry leader in map detail, usability and coverage. Unlike other maps, we show you all the hiking and cycling trails, campsites, fishing lakes and rivers, national and provincial parks, paddling routes, ATV and snowmobile trails and much more. No other map comes close when it comes to road coverage, from highways and rural roads to logging and industry roads, deactivated roads and unclassified backcountry roads. Exclusive to Backroad Mapbooks, tens of thousands of Adventure Points of Interest (POIs) are loaded with detailed written descriptions created by our team of outdoor writers and researchers. From the wild and wet BC Coast to the rugged shores of Newfoundland, these maps will guide you on the adventure of a lifetime.
Canada Wide Web Map Features:
- Enjoy full access to the BRMBmaps.com and toggle between Satellite Maps and additional Premium maps (Open Street Maps, Natural Resource Canada, Mapbox Outdoors, and more)
- Access all 11 BRMB Adventure Layers including Backroad Attractions, Fishing, Hunting, Paddling, Parks, Recsites, Trails, ATV, Snowmobile, Wildlife and Winter
- Access BRMB’s exclusive database of Adventure descriptions with details such as fish species and stocking information, trail length and elevation gain, regulations and restrictions, portage distances, campground size and reservation information and more
- Get bonus Map Features such as overlays including Private and Crown Land, Forest Service Roads, 3D Building View & Traffic Conditions
- Search & request directions to all Adventure destinations, cities, geographic points and more
- Trip planning and review tools such as saving and editing trips, trail elevation profiles and the ability to export saved tracks to other devices in GPX or KML format
- Easily access printed BRMB Topo Maps & Custom Maps (customize the area and Adventure Layers to create your own printed map)