*SPECIAL EDITION* Lower Mainland / Sea to Sky, BC - Wall Map
Covering the Lower Mainland and Sea to Sky areas, this custom designed map has been created to display nicely on your home, cabin or office wall. The map has been produced using the ever-popular Backroad Mapbook series of maps and showcases this popular area of British Columbia, Canada like never before. Featuring all the roads, trails and recreational hot spots in the Lower Mainland of BC, this map has been modified to fit nicely into common picture frame sizes. Printed on a durable synthetic material, the map includes Abbotsford, Allison Lake, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Cypress Provincial Park, Garibaldi Provincial Park, Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Lake, Maple Ridge, Pitt Lake, Squamish, Stave Lake, Vancouver, Whistler and more!
Alternate sizes and scales are available in the Map Type drop-down. It is even possible to customize the map with your own features. Please call or email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wall Map Features
- Ready to Frame - specially sized to fit standard frame formats (frame not included)
- Minimal design - these maps make great display pieces for any room
- All the Adventures - find countless points of interest, paddling routes, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, and more!
- High Quality - printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Produced Locally - designed and printed in Coquitlam, BC - Canada
Looking for the FOLDED version of this map? Click here
Looking for a different area?
Providing comprehensive road, trail and recreation detail, these wall maps are the perfect addition to any outdoor enthusiast home, cabin or office! Designed to be displayed in picture frames or on their own, the maps include details not found on most other maps. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road and trail coverage, and a host of attractions and recreational features, there is plenty to see and do using this map.
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Close collaboration with park officials, clubs and local outfitters make this the most up-to-date and accurate map available for the area
- Showcases the highways, logging, and access roads
- Comprehensive hiking, biking and ski trail coverage
- Enhanced ATV and snowmobile routes
- Marked campsites including front country and backcountry sites
- Canoeing and kayaking routes with access points and portages
- Labelled fish species and trout stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- Hunting management boundaries along with private and restricted areas
- Wildlife viewing hotspots
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Lower Mainland / Sea To Sky map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version is a calibrated PDF map that allows you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire map (both sides) on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
ALL Digital Formats feature:
- No cell service? you can download these maps to use without cell service
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!