Vancouver Island BC South - BC Waterproof Recreation Map
VANCOUVER ISLAND BC SOUTH ADVENTURE MAP
Featuring the breathtaking wilderness of Strathcona Provincial Park to the historic Victoria waterfront, Southern Vancouver Island provides endless recreational opportunity. From Mount Washington and its world class skiing in the north to the surfer’s paradise of Tofino in the west along with the beautiful Pacific Rim National Park and the Gulf Islands, Southern Vancouver Island has an outdoor adventure waiting for everyone. To make navigating this diverse region easier, this dual-sided map is printed on durable, waterproof paper and includes industry-leading cartographic detail, colour coded Provincial Parks, countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:180,000 scale
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails, and provincial parks
- Information on camping fees, activities, campsite access and more
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
This tear-resistant, waterproof map of Southern Vancouver Island is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. Our newest edition of the map includes industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage and countless trails, rec sites, and paddling routes, along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes and rivers. This map also features detailed descriptions of recreation sites and parks with information on camping, fees, activities, access and more.
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Highlighted Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for anglers and hunters
- Labeled fish species and stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- Hundreds of geographic features – land and water
- National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- Easy to read, 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:180,000 scale
- Detailed index
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Vancouver Island South map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version is a calibrated PDF map that allows you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire map (both sides) on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or Wi-Fi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!