Spokane & Colville Forest East - Washington State Recreation Map
Spokane & Colville Forest East Recreation Map
Covering from Spokane up north to the BC border and over to the west near Northport, this topographic recreation map also includes the eastern portion of the Colville National Forest over to Idaho. The map highlights all of the nearby access roads, multi-use trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and snowshoers as well as motorized trails for ORVers and snowmobiles, fishing lakes and rivers, recreation areas, campgrounds, day-use areas, viewpoints, backcountry campsites, backcountry huts and more.
With industry-leading cartographic detail and special features including federal BLM, regional and DNR state owned land, private land and national forests, countless roads, trails and recreational Points of Interest, you won’t find this level of recreational information anywhere else! Using 1:24,000-1:66,000 scale water and road data, this map covers 7,224 square miles and includes Chewelah, Colville, Davenport, Fort Spokane, Kettle Falls, Long Lake, Metaline Falls, Newport, Northport, Reardan, Spokane, and much more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:125,000 scale on 36 x 57.5 inch paper. There is the option to get this printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. You can also choose the more decorative wall map version which is designed to fit into standard picture frame sizes to hand on your home, office or cabin wall.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 36 x 57.5 inch map at 1:125,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
Our Washington State Recreation Maps cover the northern part of Washington State from the Olympic Peninsula all the way to Spokane. Featuring notable recreation areas such as the North Cascades and Olympic National Parks along with the Colville, Mount Baker-Snoqualmie, Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forests and state DNR lands including Loomis and Loup Loup State Forests, the maps highlight all the roads, trails, lakes and rivers, recreation areas, campgrounds and day-use areas to explore in this area.
- Large-scale Paper Maps printed at 36” x 42” make them easy to read
- Seamless map coverage that requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- Thousands of kilometers of trail systems for ATVing, horseback riding, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing with highlighted trailhead locations.
- Includes National, State and Regional Parks with notable campsites
- National and State Forests for hiking adventures
- The maps differentiate between State DNR, Fish and Wildlife and BLM lands to help access outdoor activities
- Highlighted Fish and Wildlife Areas as well as the Game Management Units (GMUs) for anglers and hunters
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features are noted on the maps
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- And much more!
Those wanting to view the map directly on their smartphone or tablet can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of map can be used offline and features tracking and the ability to drop waypoints and zoom into busier areas to help the readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!