Spokane & Colville Forest East - Washington State Recreation Map
Spokane & Colville Forest East Recreation Map
Covering from Spokane up north to the BC border and over to the west near Northport, this topographic recreation map also includes the eastern portion of the Colville National Forest over to Idaho. The map highlights all of the nearby access roads, multi-use trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and snowshoers as well as motorized trails for ORVers and snowmobiles, fishing lakes and rivers, recreation areas, campgrounds, day-use areas, viewpoints, backcountry campsites, backcountry huts and more.
With industry-leading cartographic detail and special features including federal BLM, regional and DNR state owned land, private land and national forests, countless roads, trails and recreational Points of Interest, you won’t find this level of recreational information anywhere else! Using 1:24,000-1:66,000 scale water and road data, this map covers 7,224 square miles and includes Chewelah, Colville, Davenport, Fort Spokane, Kettle Falls, Long Lake, Metaline Falls, Newport, Northport, Reardan, Spokane, and much more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:125,000 scale on 36 x 57.5 inch paper. There is the option to get this printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. You can also choose the more decorative wall map version which is designed to fit into standard picture frame sizes to hand on your home, office or cabin wall.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 36 x 57.5 inch map at 1:125,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
Those wanting to view the map directly on their smartphone or tablet can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of map can be used offline and features tracking and the ability to drop waypoints and zoom into busier areas to help the readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!