Red Deer to Nordegg to Alberta Adventure Map
This recreation topographic map for the Rocky Mountain Foothills around Rocky Mountain House and Red Deer highlights all the roads, fishing lakes & streams, front and backcountry campsites, paddling routes for canoeing and kayaking, wildlife viewing areas, multi-use trails for hiking, backcountry skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, horseback riding & more. Covering 1,950 km2 (753 mi2) using 1:50,000 scale water and road data, this map measures 38 x 51 km (24 x 32 mi), providing you with more topographic and recreational detail for the Nordegg to Lacombe and Olds area of Alberta than any other map on the market. Special features include private land and countless roads, trails and recreational Points of Interest. Included on this map are Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Caroline, Innisfail, Lacombe, Nordegg, Olds, Sundre, Sylvan Lake, Ya Ha Tinda Ranch and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:200,000 scale on 61 x 103 cm (24 x 40.5ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ) paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on the waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 103 cm (24 x 40.5ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ) map at 1:200,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Central Alberta Backroad Mapbook is also available in Digital form. The Digital version offers calibrated PDF maps that allow you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire mapbook on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.Avenza Maps.
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!