North Cascades - Okanogan Wenatchee - Washington State Recreation Map
North Cascades - Okanogan Wenatchee Recreation Map
Stretching all the way from Mount Baker southeast to Lake Chelan, this topographic recreation map covers the North Cascades National Park as well as the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie and Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forests. The map highlights all the access roads, multi-use trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and snowshoers, motorized trails for ORVers and snowmobiles as well as local fishing lakes and rivers, recreation areas, campgrounds, day-use areas, viewpoints, backcountry campsites, backcountry huts and more.
With industry-leading cartographic detail and special features including federal BLM, regional and DNR state owned land, private land and national forests, countless roads, trails and recreational Points of Interest, you won’t find this level of recreational information anywhere else! Using 1:24,000-1:66,000 scale water and road data, this map covers 8,727 square miles and includes Baker Lake, Chelan, Darrington, Diablo, Gold Bar, Lake Chelan, Lake Wenatchee, Marblemount, Mount Baker, Pateros, Ross Lake, Sultan, Twisp, Winthrop and much more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:170,000 scale on 36 x 42 inch paper. There is the option to get this printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. You can also choose the more decorative wall map version which is designed to fit into standard picture frame sizes to hand on your home, office or cabin wall.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 36 x 42 inch map at 1:170,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
Those wanting to view the map directly on their smartphone or tablet can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of map can be used offline and features tracking and the ability to drop waypoints and zoom into busier areas to help the readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!