FCRBC91 Jacobie Lake - CARIBOO REGION BC
This Fishing Chart covers Jacobie Lake on Cariboo Region, BC. Resting in BC Fishing Region 5, the map features the lake bathymetry (or lake depths) and shore features including boat launches, campsites, fishing docks, parks and resorts. In addition to road or trail access points, the map also includes the lake location and information such as elevation, surface area, mean and maximum depth, and waypoint. Additional features include the fish species found in the lake, an area indicator or map key, scale bar and map legend.
The map is printed on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inch) paper and comes folded on standard paper with the option to have the map printed on a more durable waterproof synthetic material. There is also the option to have the map come unfolded, as a Wall Map in two different sizes. The folded maps include the map cover, map key/area indicator and map legend. The Wall Map includes the same features but are customized to display nicely and fit into a standard-sized picture frames so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall.
Fishing Charts & Wall Maps
- Large scale maps: printed on large format paper, the lake charts and river map information is easy to read
- Informative: the maps include all the lake and river details including lake bathymetry, shore features and lake or river statistics
- Road and Trail access: unique to these fishing charts are surrounding roads and trails to allow for easier access
- Backroad extras: area indicators, a map legend and fish species are just some of the extras included
- Wall Map option: display your favourite lake or river on the wall with maps tailored for standard picture frames
The Fishing Chart maps are available in two different digital formats. The PDF book, available from the Fishing Mapbook page Vancouver Island Fishing Mapbook can be viewed on your computer, smartphone or tablet using any pdf reader including Adobe, iBooks or Google Play Books. Viewing the mapbook as a PDF book has the added bonus of a scrollable index to quickly find a lake or river and jump to that specific page. However, it is not printable.
The fishing charts can also be found on the Fishing Layer of the BRMB Maps App & Web Map and on the Backroad GPS Maps. These maps function like a traditional fishing chart without the need to buy an expensive GPS. In addition to GPS tracking, you can add waypoints and zoom in and out of the map to see additional features. Backroad map product extras include Points of Interest describing the lake or river and all the information found in the fishing mapbook, along with other points highlighting boat launches, campsites, parks, resorts, trails and so much more.
For those who wish to view the maps on a smartphone or tablet, a digital version of these maps is available through on the BRMB Maps App & Web Map, Gaia GPS Maps and Avenza Maps. Both BRMB Maps and GAIA GPS are subscription base and allow you to access a Canada-Wide seamless version of these maps with tons of trip planning tools. On Avenza you can buy these maps individually (one-time purchase) and save a georeferenced PDF format in your device that allows tracking, adding waypoints, zooming in and out and other GPS features.
ALL Digital Formats feature:
- Offline Use: you can download these maps to use without cell service
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite app and easily scroll through the
maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!