Cariboo Region- BC Recreation Map
CARIBOO REGION BC ADVENTURE MAP
The Cariboo region of BC spans the famous Gold Rush Trail, traversing renowned outdoor adventure hubs such as Williams Lake, Quesnel, and 100 Mile House. From the canoeing paradise of Bowron Lakes Provincial Park in the north to the hundreds of trails, gleaming lakes, and sprawling hillsides around Williams Lake and 100 Mile House in the south, the Backroad Mapbooks Cariboo Region map details the land and adventure opportunities across this area. This waterproof, tear-resistant map fits right in your pocket, letting you hit the backcountry with confidence. Designed for adventure, this BC map will join you while you mountain bike the trails of Williams Lake, cross-country ski the winter landscapes of Quesnel, or ATV the sprawling logging roads of 100 Mile House.
- Printed on standard or waterproof paper.
- Industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Large-scale 71 x 114 cm (28 x 45") map is easy to read
- Printed at 1:150,000 scale
- Countless multi-use trails, motorized trails, paddling routes, campsite, fishing areas, parks and more
- Wildlife Management Units for hunters and anglers
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails and provincial parks
- And much more!
This tear-resistant, waterproof, large-format map of the Cariboo Region is easy to use and carry, showing you the best places to indulge in your adventure of choice, from fishing to snowmobiling to wildlife viewing and everything in between. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, countless trails, campsites and paddling routes, fishing lakes and rivers, ski areas and much more, there has never been an easier way to pack so much recreation information right in your front pocket.
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- The most complete recreation, industry and country road coverage available for the Cariboo Region
- Thousands of kilometers of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- Includes National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- List of all the best local outdoor retailers and outfitters as well as important travel aids
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Cariboo Chilcotin Backroad Mapbook is also available in Digital form. The Digital version offers calibrated PDF maps that allow you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire mapbook on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.Avenza Maps
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!