Bulkley-Nechako (Smithers to Vanderhoof) BC Waterproof Map
BULKLEY~NECHAKO BC ADVENTURE MAP
The Bulkley Nechako region of British Columbia includes some of the most scenic landscapes in central BC. The two different waterproof maps cover the areas of Smithers, Vanderhoof and the surrounding backcountry. Known for its world-class skiing and steelhead fishing, this area also boasts prime spots for mountain biking, cross-country skiing, hiking, ATVing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, and other backcountry adventures. Designed to get you outside with confidence, this foldable waterproof and tear-resistant map is double sided and contains detailed topographic shaded relief, boundaries delineating Wildlife Management Units, national and provincial parks, countless hiking trails and fishing areas, and more! With the Backroad Mapbooks Bulkley-Nechako waterproof map in your pocket, you are all set for a BC adventure.
- Printed on durable, waterproof, tear-resistant material
- Industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Large-scale 71 x 114 cm (28 x 45") map is easy to read
- Thousands of kilometres of multi-use trails for hikers, mountain bikers, cross-country skiers, snowshoers, horseback riders and more
- Labelled downhill and Nordic ski areas
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails and parks
- And much more!
This tear-resistant, waterproof, large-format map of Bulkley-Nechako is easy to use and carry, showing you the best places to indulge in your adventure of choice, from fishing to skiing to wildlife viewing and everything in between. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, countless trails, campsites and paddling routes, fishing lakes and rivers, downhill and Nordic ski areas and much more, there has never been an easier way to pack so much recreation information right in your front pocket.
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:200,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- The most complete recreation, industry and country road coverage available for Bulkley-Nechako
- Thousands of kilometers of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Highlighted Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for anglers and hunters
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- Includes parks, rec sites and campsites
- List of all the best local outdoor retailers and outfitters
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Northern BC Backroad Mapbook is also available in Digital form. The Digital version offers calibrated PDF maps that allow you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire mapbook on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!