Waterton Lakes National Park Map Alberta
Waterton Lakes National Park Map Alberta
Covering Waterton Lakes National Park and the surrounding area, this topographic recreation map highlights all the highways, access roads, campsites, trails for hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking and horseback riding, fishing lakes and rivers, viewpoints, waterfalls, paddling routes, picnic areas, backcountry huts and cabins and more! Using 1:50,000 scale data and covering 1,889 sq. km (730 sq. miles), no other map provides you with this much recreational and topographic detail for the Waterton Lakes Park area. Special features include labelled fish species and stocking information, private land areas, the Great Divide Trail, trailheads, campsites, day-use areas and more. The map features our industry-leading topographic relief and shading and cover the areas around Akamina Parkway, Akamina Pass, Alderson Lake, Belly River, Blackiston Creek, Cameron Lake, Chief Mountain, Crandell Lake, Crypt Lake, Great Divide Trail, Great Haunt, Mount Carthew, Parkview, Red Rock Parkway, Waterton Lakes, Waterton Park, Waterton River, Wishbone Trail and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:70,000 scale on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inch) paper. There is the option to get this printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable water synthetic. There are also options for folded and unfolded, which includes the cover and map legend, or as a more decorative wall map.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inch) map at 1:70,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
Showcasing the best places to take part in your Adventure of choice, the large-format Destination Adventure maps are easy to use and carry. Printed on durable waterproof paper or downloadable to your smartphone, the Adventure maps chart countless places for camping, fishing, hiking, paddling, off-roading, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, winter recreation and everything in between. These maps have enhanced topographic detail to help provide real world visualization and include more recreational points of interest, roads, trails and paddling routes than any other map on the market.
- Large-scale printed or digital maps that are easy to read
- Seamless map coverage that requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading and contour intervals
- Multi-use trail systems and trailheads for hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Motorized trail systems for ATVing, off-roading and snowmobiling showing trailhead & staging locations
- Paddling routes including portages, campsite locations and number of tent sites
- Includes National, Provincial and Regional Parks including campsites and day-use locations
- Highlighted park boundaries along with Crown & private land areas
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- And much more!
If you want to view the map on a smartphone or tablet, you can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!