Bancroft District Crown Land ON Waterproof Map
BANCROFT DISTRICT CROWN LAND ONTARIO WATERPROOF ADVENTURE MAP
South of Ontario’s famous Algonquin Park lies some of Canada’s most verdant land in the heart of cottage country, a region known as the Bancroft district. Located close enough to Ontario’s metropolises to be easily accessible but remote enough to feel like you are in a wilderness paradise, this area is a hidden gem for outdoor adventure seekers. Our map includes comprehensive coverage of this entire region including Bancroft, Haliburton, Bobcaygeon, and more! Marked and labelled with dozens of rec sites, hiking trails, fishing lakes, recreation hot spots and activity points-of-interest as well as industry leading topographic detail, this double-sided map is your go-to source for exploring Ontario’s Bancroft District Crown Land.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- GPS-compatible UTM and latitude/longitude grids
- Double-sided map printed at 1:155,000 scale
- Large 71 cm x 114 cm (28 in x 45 in) format makes the map easy to read
- Countless points of interest, paddling routes, hiking trails, campsites, beaches and more!
This tear-resistant, waterproof, large-format map of the Bancroft District Crown Land region is easy to use and carry, showing you the best places to indulge in your adventure of choice, from fishing to snowmobiling to wildlife viewing and everything in between. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, countless trails, campsites and paddling routes, fishing lakes and rivers, skiing and snowshoeing areas and much more, there has never been an easier way to pack so much recreation information right in your front pocket.
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:155,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- The most complete recreation, industry and country road coverage available for the Bancroft District region
- Hundreds of fishing lakes, forest trails, paddling rivers, beaches and campsites
- Crown land areas and lots and concessions
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- List of all the best local outdoor retailers and outfitters
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Cottage Country Ontario Backroad Mapbook is also available in Digital form. The Digital version offers calibrated PDF maps that allow you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire mapbook on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!