Bancroft District Crown Land ON- Ontario Recreation Map
BANCROFT DISTRICT CROWN LAND ONTARIO ADVENTURE MAP
This recreation and Crown Land topographic map for the Bancroft District in Ontario highlights all the fishing lakes and rivers, hiking and cycling trails, winter trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, ATV and snowmobile routes, provincial parks, campgrounds, backcountry campsites, paddling routes for canoers and kayakers, wildlife viewing areas and more. This map bundle includes two maps at 1:155,000 scale, covering 27,675 km2 (10,685 mi2). No other map provides you with this much recreational and topographic detail for the Bancroft district. A joint effort with the Ministry of Natural Resources, special features on this map include clearly marked Crown land areas and concession numbers, marked fish species on lakes and rivers, Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for hunters, outdoor adventure activity summaries, safety tips, important numbers and more. These maps feature our industry-leading topographic relief and shading and cover the areas around Apsley, Bancroft, Bobcaygeon, Bon Echo Provincial Park, Bracebridge, Calabogie, Carlton Place, Coe Hill, Gravenhurst, Griffith, Haliburton, Huntsville, Kaladar, Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park, Kinmount, Lake St Peter, Minden, Perth, Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park, Whitney and more!
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- GPS-compatible UTM and latitude/longitude grids
- Map printed at 1:155,000 scale
- Large 71 cm x 114 cm (28 in x 45 in) format makes the map easy to read
- Countless points of interest, paddling routes, hiking trails, campsites, beaches and more!
This tear-resistant, waterproof, large-format map of the Bancroft District Crown Land region is easy to use and carry, showing you the best places to indulge in your adventure of choice, from fishing to snowmobiling to wildlife viewing and everything in between. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, countless trails, campsites and paddling routes, fishing lakes and rivers, skiing and snowshoeing areas and much more, there has never been an easier way to pack so much recreation information right in your front pocket.
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:155,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- The most complete recreation, industry and country road coverage available for the Bancroft District region
- Hundreds of fishing lakes, forest trails, paddling rivers, beaches and campsites
- Crown land areas and lots and concessions
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- List of all the best local outdoor retailers and outfitters
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Cottage Country Ontario Backroad Mapbook is also available in Digital form. The Digital version offers calibrated PDF maps that allow you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire mapbook on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!