Algonquin Provincial Park ON Waterproof Map
Spanning an area of 7,653 km2 (2,955 mi2), Algonquin Park is one of Canada’s largest and most popular provincial parks. Visitors to the park will quickly understand the popularity – sprawling forests of red and white pine surround an endless patchwork of pristine lakes (around 2,400 in total) that are perfect for paddling. A secluded, water-access campsite is always just around the corner, and several fantastic hikes lead deep into the scenic forests. This two-in-one park map includes an unparalleled level of detail and covers the entire park area on one side and the Highway 60 Corridor on the other side. This map charts out all the park’s canoe routes, campsites, portages, trails and fishing areas. Whether you are planning a day trip to the park or a multi-day adventure, this map gives you the most comprehensive coverage available for one of Canada’s most popular parks!
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Countless points of interest, paddling routes, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, and more!
- Dual-sided 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map offers unparalleled, close-up detail of the Highway 60 Corridor on one side and the entire provincial park on the other side
- Park planning tools including camping, trail and paddling information, trout stocking, park regulations and contact details
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
This tear-resistant, waterproof map of Algonquin Provincial Park and the Highway 60 Corridor is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, countless trails, campsites, and paddling routes along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes, there has never been an easier way to pack so many possible park adventures into your front pocket!
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:140,000 and 1:75,000 scale
- Close collaboration with park officials and local outfitters make this the most up-to-date and accurate map available for Algonquin Park
- Labelled fish species and trout stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- Paddling chart with dozens of canoe routes and paddle-in campsites
- Portage trails labelled with distance and designated as low or high maintained
- Comprehensive hiking, biking and ski trail coverage with distance and difficulty
- Showcases the highways, logging, and access roads that are open to the public
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- List of all the best Algonquin outfitters
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Algonquin Provincial Park map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version is a calibrated PDF map that allows you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire map (both sides) on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or Wi-Fi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!