Kakwa Provincial Parks – Alberta & BC Park Map
Kakwa Provincial Parks Р Alberta & BC Park Map
Covering Kakwa Wildland Provincial Park in Alberta and Kakwa Provincial Park and Protected Area in BC, this topographic recreation map shows you all the access roads, trails for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ATVing and snowmobiling, backcountry huts and cabins, fishing lakes and rivers, waterfalls, viewpoints, recreation sites, campgrounds, backcountry campsites and more! Using 1:10,000 & 1:20,000 scale data, this map features our industry-leading topographic contours and relief shading, giving you more detail than any other map for this area. Included on the map are Kakwa Falls, Kakwa Lake, Broadview Lake, Cecilia Lake, Corniche Pass, Deadhorse Meadows, Francis Peak, Jarvis Lakes, McGregor River, Moonias Pass, Mount Ian Monroe, Mount Ruth, Narraway River, Sulfur Ridge, Torrens River, Trench Creek, Two Lakes, Walker Creek Forest Service Road and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:100,000 scale on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 in) paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on the waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37вЂќ) map at 1:100,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
If you want to view the map on a smartphone or tablet, you can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!