Kamloops & Interlakes BC Waterproof Map
KAMLOOPS & INTERLAKES BC ADVENTURE MAP
Deep in the heart of BC’s interior, the city of Kamloops and the surrounding Interlakes region abound with natural beauty and unlimited outdoor recreation opportunities. Located in the southeast region of the area covered by this map, Kamloops is surrounded by a large variety of grassland, desert, pine forests and rolling hills and offers outdoor adventures in every direction. To the north, the cities of 100 Mile House and Clearwater retain a proud gold rush heritage while the Interlakes Highway has rightfully proclaimed itself as the “Fishing Highway” sporting some of the best lake fishing in the province. Further north, the pristine wilderness of Wells Gray Provincial Park draws visitors from all over the world to its sparkling lakes and towering waterfalls. Whether you are looking to hike, bike, camp, fish, paddle, swim, ski, snowshoe, hunt or ATV, this map gives you the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for this exciting area..
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails and provincial parks
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- Numerous updates and expansions from the previous edition
This tear-resistant, waterproof map of the Kamloops & Interlakes region is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. Our newest edition of the map includes industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage and countless trails, rec sites, and paddling routes, along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes and rivers. Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition make this the most up-to-date topographic map available for Kamloops & Interlakes!
- Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Seamless double-sided map coverage requires no page turning
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- The most complete recreation, industry and country road coverage available for the Kamloops & Interlakes region
- Thousands of kilometers of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Labeled fish species and stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Hundreds of land and water geographic features
- Includes National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- List of all the best local outdoor retailers and outfitters
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the new edition of the Kamloops & Interlakes map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version is a calibrated PDF map that allows you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire map (both sides) on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or Wi-Fi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!