Murtle Lake – Wells Gray Provincial Park Map BC
Murtle Lake - Wells Gray Provincial Park Map BC
Highlighting the Murtle Lake area of Wells Gray Provincial Park British Columbia, this map features the canoe routes and access points, campsites, cabins, portage trails with distance markers, fish species, hiking trails and waterfalls. This Adventure map can be used for fishing, camping, exploring, canoeing, kayaking, wildlife viewing and more! With 1:10,000 water and road data and covering 2,715 sq. km (1,050 sq. mi), this map includes Murtle Lake, Wells Gray Provincial Park, Anderson Lake, Blue River, Diamond Lagoon, Henrietta Lake, McDougall Falls, Murtle River and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:35,000 scale on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 in) paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on the waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37вЂќ) map at 1:35,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
If you want to view the map on a smartphone or tablet, you can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!