Berg Lake – Mount Robson Provincial Park Map BC
Berg Lake Р Mount Robson Provincial Park Map BC
Focusing on the Berg Lake area of Mount Robson Provincial Park, this BRMB Adventure topographic map shows you all the nearby access roads, trails for hiking, cross-country skiing and mountain biking, campgrounds, backcountry campsites and shelters, fishing lakes and rivers, viewpoints, waterfalls and more! This Adventure map features our industry leading topographic contours and relief shading and includes the areas of Berg Lake, Campion Mountain, Cinnamon Peak, Emperor Falls, Fraser River, Hargreaves Lake, Kinney Lake, Mount Robson, Overlander Falls, Rearguard Mountain, Robson River, the Park Visitor Centre and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:20,000 scale on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 in) paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on the waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37вЂќ) map at 1:20,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
If you want to view the map on a smartphone or tablet, you can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!