Prince George and Mackenzie - BC Waterproof Recreation Map
PRINCE GEORGE & MACKENZIE BC ADVENTURE MAP
The north of BC is an outdoor recreation hotspot, and the cities of Prince George and Mackenzie do not disappoint. Serving as a doorstep to northern BC's great outdoors, Mackenzie sits nestled in the wilderness with the abundant waters of Williston Lake feeding the land, while Prince George spans from Hixon to Bear Lake. With trails weaving in every direction and well-established amenities for camping, fishing, wildlife viewing and more, the lands in and around Prince George epitomize the beauty of BC. This Backroad Mapbooks waterproof map details Prince George on one side, and the Mackenzie area on the other. With unparalleled cartographic detail, extensive road networks, boundary indicators and much more, this waterproof map is your go-to source for exploring this beautiful region.
- Printed on standard or waterproof paper.
- Industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Large-scale 71 x 114 cm (28 x 45") map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:200,000 scale
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails and provincial parks
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- UTM with latitude and longitude grid
- Wildlife Management Units for hunters and anglers.
This tear-resistant, waterproof map of Prince George and Mackenzie is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. Our newest edition of the map includes industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage and countless trails, rec sites, and paddling routes, along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes and rivers. This the most up-to-date topographic map available for the Prince George and Mackenzie region and is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast!
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Highlighted Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for anglers and hunters
- Hundreds of geographic features – land and water
- National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- Labelled downhill and Nordic ski areas
- Detailed index for easy reading
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Prince George & MacKenzie Map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version offers calibrated PDF maps that allow you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire mapbook on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!