Okanagan Valley & Shuswap - BC Waterproof Recreation Map
Okanagan Valley & Shuswap Map
Located in the heart of BC’s southern interior, the Okanagan Valley is a diverse and beautiful area with year-round outdoor adventure opportunities. From arid desert plains to crystal-clear mountain streams and old-growth forests, the Okanagan is famous for both its sunshine and snow. This map charts the entire Okanagan Valley and Shuswap area, from Adams Lake and the upper reaches of the Shuswap Lakes to the north, Revelstoke and Granby Provincial Park to the east, and Grand Forks and the historic Greenwood to the south, along with coverage of outdoor recreation hotspots such as Osoyoos, Kelowna, Vernon, and Salmon Arm. Whether you are looking to hike, bike, camp, fish, paddle, swim, ski, snowshoe, hunt or ATV, this map gives you the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for one of Canada’s most sought-after outdoor destinations.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition
- Easy to read, large-scale 34” x 65.25” map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:20,000 scale
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails, and provincial parks
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
This tear-resistant, waterproof map of the Okanagan Valley & Shuswap is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. Our newest edition of the map includes industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage and countless trails, rec sites, and paddling routes, along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes and rivers. Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition make this the most up-to-date topographic map available for the Okanagan Valley & Shuswap!
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- Addition of private leased land to help you avoid off-limits areas
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Highlighted Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for anglers and hunters
- Labeled fish species and stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- Hundreds of geographic features – land and water
- National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- Labelled downhill and Nordic ski areas
- Detailed index for easy reading
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the 4th Edition Okanagan Valley & Shuswap map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version is a calibrated PDF map that allows you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire map (both sides) on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or Wi-Fi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!