Squamish, Chilliwack & Merritt - BC Waterproof Recreation Map
Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt BC Adventure Map
Covering the southwest corner of British Columbia, the area that encompasses Squamish, Chilliwack, and Merritt has some of the greatest outdoor adventure opportunities in Canada. The area around Squamish is renowned for its rock climbing and hiking opportunities, while the mountains of Vancouver’s North Shore are regarded as some of the best mountain biking in the region. Heading east, the resort town of Harrison Hot Springs offers stunning lake views, while the area around Merritt to the north offers hundreds of incredible fishing lakes. This map charts the area around Whistler, Squamish, Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Harrison Hot Springs on one side, with Hope, Boston Bar, Merritt, and Princeton on the other side. Whether you are looking to hike, bike, camp, fish, paddle, swim, ski, snowshoe, hunt or ATV, this map gives you the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for one of Canada’s most sought-after outdoor destinations.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition
- Easy to read, large-scale 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails, and provincial parks
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
This tear-resistant, waterproof map of the Squamish, Chilliwack & Merritt region is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. Our newest edition of the map includes industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage and countless trails, rec sites, and paddling routes, along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes and rivers. Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition make this the most up-to-date topographic map available for this beautiful area!Features:
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- Addition of private leased land to help you avoid off-limits areas
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Highlighted Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for anglers and hunters
- Labeled fish species and stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- Hundreds of geographic features – land and water
- National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- Labelled downhill and Nordic ski areas
- Detailed index for easy reading
- And much more!
If you want to plan your adventures on the go from a smartphone or tablet, the Squamish, Chilliwack & Merritt map is also available in Digital form. The Digital version is a calibrated PDF map that allows you to track your route, add waypoints, zoom in and out and take advantage of GPS features. These mobile maps can be used by downloading 3rd party apps including Avenza, Locus Maps and Topo Maps+. We offer the entire map (both sides) on all apps, while the individual maps are also available on Avenza.
- Offline Maps: cell service or Wi-Fi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!