Kananaskis Lakes – Peter Lougheed Provincial Park Map Alberta
Kananaskis Lakes - Peter Lougheed Provincial Park Map Alberta
Focusing on the Kananaskis Lakes area of Peter Lougheed Provincial Park Alberta, this BRMB Adventure topographic map highlights all the highways and secondary roads, trails for hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, snowshoeing and horseback riding, fishing lakes and rivers, picnic areas, campgrounds, viewpoints, waterfalls, fire lookouts and more! This Adventure map features our industry-leading topographic contours and relief shading along with lake bathymetry (depth contours) for the Upper and Lower Kananaskis Lakes. Also included on the map are Aster Lake, Canyon Campground, Elk Pass, Elpoca Falls, Great Divide Trail, Hidden Lake, Interlakes Campground, King Creek Picnic Area, Lower Lake Campground, Mount Warspite, Pocaterra Trail, Rawson Lake, Smith Dorrien Creek and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:25,000 scale on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 in) paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on the waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inch) map at 1:25,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
If you want to view the map on a smartphone or tablet, you can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!