Banff & Area – Banff National Park Map Alberta
Banff & Area - Banff National Park Map Alberta
Focusing on the Banff town site within Banff National Park, this BRMB Adventure topographic map highlights all the trails for hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, horseback riding and snowshoeing, paddling routes for canoeing and kayaking, fishing lakes and rivers, campgrounds, historic sites, city roads and highways, downhill ski areas, viewpoints, hot springs and more! No other map provides as much recreational information and topographic detail around the Banff city area as this one. Using 1:20,000 scale data, this map features our industry-leading topographic contours and relief shading and includes the Banff city, Banff Gondola, Bow River, Cave and Basin Hot Springs, Forty Mile Creek, Mount Norquay Ski Area, Stoney Squaw Mountain, Sulphur Mountain Trail, Sundance Canyon Trail, Tunnel Mountain Campgrounds, Vermillion Lakes and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:20,000 scale on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inches) paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on the waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on regular water-resistant paper or durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inch) map at 1:20,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
If you want to view the map on a smartphone or tablet, you can take advantage of the georeferenced pdf version we have available on Avenza
This version of the map can be used offline and features the ability to drop waypoints, track routes and zoom into busier areas to help with readability.
- Offline Maps: cell service or WiFi is not necessary to view the maps
- GPS tracking: track your route while you are out on an adventure
- Marking waypoints: save different points and locations to visit or use to plan routes
- Easy to Read: zoom into specific points on the map or zoom into text for easier reading
- Lightweight: transport several maps at once using your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Navigate: download our maps from your favourite 3rd party app and easily scroll through the maps, zoom in and out, and use the GPS features to navigate
- Eco-Friendly: zero paper waste!