Warranty & Policies
Book or Digital Product Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase and shop with confidence at Backroad Mapbooks.
Returns of all mapbooks and Recreation Maps are only accepted within 20 days of the ship date.We will not accept returns on digital products (Digital Maps or Backroad GPS Maps) if the packaging is opened.
- With any return request please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us to let us know what the nature of the return is before returning any items.
TOPO Maps and Fishing Maps are also not returnable since each is custom made for the order.
- We will offer an exchange for the identical product if the one you receive is defective. Proof of purchase is required.
* The customer is responsible for return shipping charges of the product. A refund for the original purchase price of the products will be issued once we receive the returned merchandise. We do not refund the original billed shipping charges.
GPS Maps - General Policies
We will not accept returns on digital products (Digital Maps or Backroad GPS Maps) if the packaging is opened.
For more information on our GPS Maps warranty & Policies, please refer to this page.
60 Day GPS Map Guarantee
Shop with confidence at Backroad Mapbooks and know you are getting the latest version of Backroad GPS Maps.
All GPS maps are covered by a 60 day guarantee
* If a new version is available within 60 days from the date of purchase (registration & proof of purchase is required), we will replace your SD Card for free. You will need to return the original SD card in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges of the product. A replacement item will be issued once we receive the returned merchandise.
Backroad Mapbooks encourages you to send in updates to earn free updates or BRMB swag. Please send all updates to email@example.com.
* GPS Map users can earn free updates by submitting a minimum 5 tracks or waypoints (or combination of). Mapbook and map users can earn free swag by providing 5 or more updates on anything from road and trail conditions to new information on fishing, camping or hunting locations.