Why Advertise With Us
Target Your Outdoor Lifestyle Market
- Canada's best selling outdoor recreation guidebook series.
- Three year shelf life gives your ad more exposure than any magazine.
- Region Specific guidebooks allow you to get exposure in both urban, rural and international markets.
- The product of choice for outdoor enthusiasts, from anglers to hikers, canoeist & campers to ATV riders.
- Competitive rates make your ad very affordable.
- Based on tradeshow surveys in BC and Ontario, of readers surveyed:
|62%||Fish|| ||65%||Hunt|| ||54%||Camp|
|45%||Hike|| ||27%||Snowmobile|| ||45%||Bike|
|38%||Backroad|| ||31%||ATV|| ||24%||Paddle|
- Other activities range from winter recreation, hunting and more.
- Target market 25-55 years old.
- Prime spending demographic in Canada (76% of our readers make over $60,000/year).
- 23% of readers have heard of the Backroad Mapbooks from other readers.
- Each book is in print for a minimum of 3 years.
- Each title sells a minimum of 25,000 copies and some sell over 50,000 copies.
- Each copy sold is seen by an estimated 8-10 readers thus advertisements can reach 200,000 to 500,000 readers.
- Backroad Mapbooks are a permanent resource and are not discarded like magazines.
- Based on consumer feedback, each consumer will refer to the book over 200 times.
- The book of choice for backcounty explorers.
- Found in most rural stores that sell outdoor supplies, maps or fishing gear.
- With books distributed across Canada, they are found in retail outlets such as:
- Canadian Tire,Chapters, Loblaws, London Drugs, Mountain Equipment Co-op, Smith & Coles Bookstores, Bass Pro, Wholesale Sports and Wal-Mart.
604-521-6277 ext 205