Click to view a sample TOPO Map
Click to view a sample TOPO Map Key
Click to view a sample TOPO Map Legend
Click to view a sample TOPO Map Cover
back to top
At long last, Canadians have an up-to-date topographic map source. With Coast to Coast coverage and a mandate to update our maps every few years, there is no other map company (including the government) that is able to stay as current or cover as much area as we do. Also unique to our maps is the fact we label all the roads and trails and provide symbols for all the recreational features. Listed below are some of things that make our maps unique and ideal for the outdoor enthusiast.
- The most up-to-date topographic maps available in Canada
- Elevation relief shading
- Color road classifications distinguishing paved roads from logging roads
- Labeled roads and trails
- Trail systems, including defined ATV, snowmobile & long distance trail systems
- Wildlife management boundaries for anglers and hunters
- Park and backcountry campsites
- Paddling routes including access points and portages
- Wildlife viewing sites
- And much, much more
back to top
Now people can get a topographical map for most of the country that is up-to-date. Even better it has all of the recreational symbols, road, trail and recreational text and more road and trail systems than any other map source. Add in the fact they are printed on water resistant paper and you have the ideal map for outdoor explorers.
- Access to the most up-to-date topographical maps in Canada. We have made a living by providing current logging or industrial road systems emphasizing recreational features. Don’t rely on the seriously out of date Canadian Topographic Maps that can be over 30 years out of date!
- Coast to Coast coverage. Whether you are in British Columbia or Nova Scotia, we have the maps you are looking for.
- The clear choice for outdoor recreation. We label city and rural roads, logging and industrial roads, trail systems and ATV/Snowmobile routes as well as the countless recreational opportunities these lead to.
- See the map details like you never have before. By blowing up our popular Backroad Mapbook maps by 250% you will see the world in a different perspective or scale. Even better, the text is easier to read and you will see details you never knew existed on our maps.
- Maps made by outdoor enthusiasts for outdoor enthusiasts. We love what we do and it shows on the maps. Better yet, we print our TOPO maps on water resistant paper to help them withstand the elements.