Click to view a sample Map Legend/Index
Click to view a sample Map
Click to view a sample Map Cover
Features & Benefits
back to top
By popular demand, we now cover popular recreational areas with folded maps. Not only do you have all the great information of our regular backroad maps, but now you do not have to flip pages to see where you are going. We have also added fish species to the lakes and provide advertisements from many of the retailers and resorts in the area.
Add in the fact they are printed on tear resistant and waterproof paper and you have the ideal map for outdoor explorers.
- Maps made by outdoor enthusiasts for outdoor enthusiasts. We love playing in the outdoors and the emphasis on recreation is clearly seen on the maps. Better yet, we print our maps on tear resistant and waterproof paper to help them withstand the elements.
- No more flipping pages to find the area of interest. These large format maps cover a big area allowing for you to easily and safely navigate to your destination.
- Up to date topographical maps. Yes it’s true, they do exist. With the addition of contour lines and relief shading you can see those mountain and river valleys like never before. Of course, we still pride ourselves in providing the most current logging or industrial road systems available in the marketplace.
- Label, labels and more labels. We label city and rural roads, logging and industrial roads, trail systems and ATV/snowmobile routes, hiking trails and paddling routes, campsites and picnic areas, and so on and so on. An added bonus of our recreation maps is the fact we also label the fish species on the lakes.
- Easier to see and read. By enlarging the scale of our popular Backroad Mapbook maps you will see the map details like you never have before. Even better, the text is easier to read.
back to top
Listed below are some of things that make our recreation maps unique and ideal for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Printed on tear resistant and waterproof paper
- The most up-to-date topographic maps available in Canada
- Elevation relief shading
- Color road classifications distinguishing paved roads from logging roads
- Labeled roads and trails
- Trail systems, including defined ATV, snowmobile & long distance trail systems
- Wildlife management boundaries for anglers and hunters
- Park and backcountry campsites
- Paddling routes including access points and portages
- Wildlife viewing sites
- Local retailers and service providers
- And much, much more
back to top