Our BC and Ontario Fishing Maps have been created to help you take the guesswork out of fishing. The lake depth charts and river maps will help you read the water, spend less time travelling and more time fishing the hot spots. Add in the helpful fishing tips, access details and the information on facilities and you have all the details you need to fish the lake or stream with confidence.
Here are a few features that make our fishing maps and the accompanying reference information better than the other fishing maps and guidebooks out there:
Fishing Mapbook Highlights:
- Highlighting up to 200 lakes and streams in each fishing mapbook
- Lakes include Bathymetric Charts or lake depth charts with surrounding road and recreation features
- River and stream maps show hot spots, access points and surrounding road and recreation features
- Access or directions including locator map key are included for each lake, stream or river
- Facilities including boat launches, camping or resorts and nearby communities detailed
- Fishing information includes fish species, local lures, flies and/or preferred fishing methods on each lake or stream
- Stocking information included for each lake or stream
- Physical attribute or lake definitions include proximity to nearest centre, elevation of lake, size of lake or length of stream, maximum and mean lake depth and waypoint or geographic location of the waterbody
- Other Options for each lake and stream are included where space permits
- BC or Ontario fish species are highlighted and identified in each book
- Fishing tips and techniques for everything from spincasting to fly-fishing and trolling are also provided in each mapbook
- And much, much more
BC fishing maps feature popular rainbow trout, brook trout and bass lakes, salmon bearing rivers and stocked trout lakes. Available individually (see the Fishing Map page on our Online Store) or in convenient mapbook format our BC Fishing Mapbooks include Vancouver Island (Region 1 Vancouver Island), Southwestern BC (Region 2 Lower Mainland and Region 3 Thompson Nicola), Southeastern BC (Region 4 Kootenay and Region 8 Okanagan) as well as Northern BC (Region 5 Cariboo Chilcotin, Region 6 Skeena and Region 7 Omineca Peace).
Ontario fishing maps highlight popular brook trout, lake trout, smallmouth bass and walleye lakes, trout or pike streams and rivers as well as stocked walleye lakes. Available individually (see the Fishing Map page on our Online Store) or in convenient mapbook format our Ontario Fishing Mapbooks include Central Ontario (Zone 15 Algonquin, Haliburton and Muskoka Regions) and Eastern Ontario (Zone 17 Kawarthas, Zone 18 Eastern Ontario and Zone 20 Lake Ontario region).
The Fishing Mapbooks come in the following options:
The printed version of the mapbooks come in a convenient 21.5 cm x 28 cm (8.5" x 11") format with durable covers and heavy duty spiral binding to aid in referencing each lake or stream. A map legend and map key, comprehensive index, important numbers and websites and local fishing retailers are also included.
PDF Book Version
Save up to 25% + Shipping with our new PDF books. The PDF book version of the mapbook includes everything above but comes in a digital file to be read on any PDF reader or e-book that can read colour PDF documents. The ability to transport several books at once, zoom into the maps or writing for easier reading, the text search functionality, and easy navigation between pages makes this a popular alternative to print. Note these PDF mapbooks are not printable or geo-referenced.
The PDF book price is based on a Single User License. If you would like more than one person to be looking at this book/map then an Extended License or Server Extended License is required. Please contact email@example.com for more information and pricing on these options.
Individual Fishing Maps
You can also purchase the lakes or stream pages individually on the Fishing Map page on our Online Store. Available in three sizes, you have the option of having the regular letter size format that includes the text and is laminated or larger sizes that enlarge the map only to provide greater detail. Read below for the various options available.
Fishing Map - Laminated Print
Printed on a letter size paper (8.5" x 11") and laminated, these Fishing Maps have all the great detail of our popular Fishing Mapbooks, including the text describing the lake or stream. Portable and laminated, now you can take your fish charts on any fishing adventure without the worry of ruining your Fishing Mapbook.
Fishing Map - Laminated Print (Large)
Printed on larger format paper (11" x 15") and laminated, these Fishing Maps have all the great detail of our popular lake chart maps with the added benefit of being enlarged so everything is easier to read and see. Equally as portable as the smaller version, and now you can see the lake contours and shore features like never before. There is no write up included in this format.
Fishing Map - Wall Map Print
Get our unique Fishing Maps in Wall Map format. Printed on large format (24" x 32"), water resistant paper, these lake and river maps have all the great detail of our popular depth chart maps with the added benefit of being dramatically enlarged so everything is easier to read and see. Now you can display your fish maps for all to see! Lamination is available upon request. There is no write up included in this format.