For the latest:
Exclusive BRMB product updates, flash sales, and weekly tips on the best camping, off-roading, fishing, hunting, hiking and paddling spots!
Shop with confidence at Backroad Mapbooks and know you are getting the latest version of Backroad GPS Maps.
* If a new version is available within 60 days from the date of purchase (registration & proof of purchase is required), we will replace your SD Card for free. You will need to return the original SD card in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges of the product. A replacement item will be issued once we receive the returned merchandise.
** Alternatively, IF you have registered your card, in your account, you can update your card by downloading the new files for your SD card.
We will not accept returns on any digital products if the packaging is opened. However, we will offer an exchange for the identical product if the one you receive is defective or if you want to replace your SD provincial SD card with one of our Combo versions (have to pay the difference to upgrade to regional titles). Proof of purchase is required.
Damaged SD cards can be exchanged under the following guidelines:
* The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges of the product. A replacement item will be issued once we receive the returned merchandise.
The DVD version of the Backroad GPS Map series is locked to the units. And we no longer offer a DVD version.
* Please be advised that the old key will be deactivated upon receipt of the SD card.
If you buy or are given a second hand SD card we cannot support it due to the license being registered to another users account. These cards are unable to be used for updates or computer maps for downloads.
Yes, you will need to call us and pay the difference in price and send us the old card to have it updated (i.e. BC to BCAB – currently $75).
Yes, you can upgrade your card size to 16GB – currently $19.95 or 32GB – currently $29.95.
Yes, DVD to SD exchange can be done for a $25 fee. Unfortunatly we no longer provide a DVD version of our Maps.
* The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges of the product. A replacement item (including a new unlock key) will be issued once we receive the returned merchandise. The old unlock key will be deactivated upon receipt of the new unlock key.
Yes, we have a clubs and organization discount for these types of groups. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can send us your tracks and waypoints for each product, by choosing your product from the GPS Maps Page and then clicking the updates tab . If we are able to use them, we will credit your account towards future updates.
* Please see the GPS UPDATE PROGRAM page for more details.