Be Your Own Guide with New Brunswick Backroad GPS Maps V7
Discover New Brunswick’s Natural Beauty
Tucked between Quebec and Nova Scotia, New Brunswick is known for its lush forests and rolling mountains, surrounded by an incredibly scenic coastline that is home to the world’s highest tides and many mesmerizing rock formations. Centuries-old lighthouses dot the shoreline, and undisturbed coastal wilderness waits to be discovered. Salmon journey inland along some of the country’s most fabled fishing rivers, and moose and deer roam the backcountry.
New Brunswick Backroad GPS at a Glance:
- Designed for industry use and outdoor recreationists, this product combines all of New Brunswick into one Backroad GPS Map.
- Over 150,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including over 35,000 km of routable roads.
- Marked Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs) for hunters.
- Address Search tool makes navigating easier than ever.
- Clearly defined Crown land for anglers, hikers and campers.
- Thousands of kilometres of ATV Trails, snowmobile routes, multi-use hiking, biking and cross-country skiing trails and paddling routes, with marked trailheads and access points/portages.
- Thousands of fishing hotspots, parks and conservation areas, campsites, hunting areas, winter recreation areas and more.
- Over 13,000 land and water geographic features.
Explore New Brunswick's Backcountry with Confidence
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ industry-leading, Garmin-licensed New Brunswick GPS Maps are the most detailed, comprehensive and up-to-date GPS maps available on the market. These are the maps of choice for recreation, industry, and search-and-rescue, with 3D views, shaded relief and countless geographic and activity based points-of-interest. Updated annually, these GPS maps are Garmin licensed for compatibility with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp. Available in Micro SD format, these New Brunswick GPS Maps are easy to install and use and bring you all of the detail of our wildly popular Backroad Mapbook series directly to your GPS device or computer. Keep your adventure rolling with the latest topographic data, routable roads, oil and gas data, Wildlife Management Units, trails, rec sites, paddling routes, scenic viewpoints and so much more. With the latest edition of our New Brunswick GPS Maps in hand, your options for adventure are limitless.
New Brunswick Backroad GPS Map Features
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™.
- Includes all standard Garmin features such as Find tool, city navigation and more.
- Preloaded 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale seamless topographic maps.
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™.
- Showcases Crown land areas.
- The most complete Resource, Industry, and Logging road coverage available for New Brunswick.
- Extensive routable road network including City, Resource, and Industry Roads.
- Highlights thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined ATV, Paddling, Snowmobile, Long distance & Multi-use trails.
- Features smart background & Searchable Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs) for hunters.
- Includes National, Provincial, Regional, and other Parks & Campsites.
- Extras like Lake & Stream Fishing information with boat launches, paddling access points, bathymetric depths, and more.
- Searchable BRMB descriptions and activity information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails and more.
- Thousands of Searchable cities, Geographic Land, and Water features.
- Features Address searching to aid navigation.
- Industry leading cartographic contours and shaded relief for all of New Brunswick.
- And much more!
Explore More by Using the Search Function
Search highly descriptive point of interest and recreation site write ups geo-referenced from our popular Backroad Mapbook guide book series.
Backroad Extras or Points of Interest can be searched by selecting the Where To/Find > Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option.
Unique Road Classifications
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our enhanced road classifications that help you distinguish the highways from the logging roads and the main roads from the side roads. This extra level of road classification helps you to know which roads can be driven in a car and which ones should be left to a four-wheel drive vehicle or ATV.
In addition, we offer more recreational points and symbols than any other map source. From RV accessible to backcountry campsites, hiking to snowmobiling trailheads, fishing to paddling access points, we have your adventure covered. Our area classifications include mines and gravel pits, conservation and restricted areas, and a host of other features that help you to see where you can play.
Get More Roads and Trails
Boasting more roads and trails than any other GPS maps, our road tracking classifications allow you to easily distinguish main industrial or logging roads from rarely travelled unclassified roads. Access over 35,000 km of routable city and rural roads, with 3 levels of industry roads (forest service, resource and recreational) along with almost 128,000 km of non-routable roads including unclassified and private roads. Over 2,000 km of multi-use trails are separated for use by hikers, bikers and horseback riders, along with over 7,500 km of ATV and Snowmobile motorized trails. Trails are updated and expanded with the help of government agencies, off-road clubs and customers who contribute their own data.
New Brunswick Road and Trail Highlights:
- 36,000+ kilometres of Routable Roads connecting Ontario to Nova Scotia including city roads, rural roads, and 3 levels of Logging Roads (Industrial, Resource and Winter Access Roads)
- Close to 128,000 kilometres of non-routable roads including Old Logging Roads, Unclassified Roads, Alleyways, Leased and Private Roads and more
- 2,000+ kilometres of Trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders and cross-country skiers, including over 500 kilometres of the Trans Canada Trail
- 8,500+ kilometres of Snowmobile Trails
- Over 7,500 kilometres of ATV-QUAD Trails
- 1,700+ kilometres of Paddling Routes
Backroad Extras / POI Categories
Backroad Extras are where you find all the POI information specific to our Backroad GPS Maps.
Point of Interest (POI)
Unique to BRMB’s New Brunswick GPS Maps are feature POI sets of tens of thousands of searchable points with over 450 fishing lakes and rivers and over 150 paddling routes with access points and portages. These points come complete with descriptions geo-referenced from our popular Backroad Mapbook series.
Note: Backroad POIs can be searched by selecting the Where To/Find > Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option.
New Brunswick Custom POI Highlights
- Over 25 NB Wildlife Management Zones (WMZ) for hunters
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with close to 475 locations with descriptions and fish species
- Over 450 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions
- ATV Trails with over 50 trailhead locations and descriptions
- Snowmobile Trails with close to 75 trailhead locations and descriptions
- Parks with over 350 National, Provincial and Regional Park locations and descriptions
- Over 130 Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with over 150 paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- Wildlife Viewing with over 60 locations and descriptions
- Over 35 Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- Close to 2,250 City, Town and Community locations
- Over 13,000 searchable land and water geographic features
New Brunswick Categories:
- Backroad Attractions
- ATV-OHV Trails
- Backcountry Camps
- Boat Launches
- Border Monuments
- Fishing Lakes, Rivers, Streams, Ocean
- Golf Courses
- Hunting Areas
- Land Features
- Paddling Access
- Paddling Routes
- Parks – Provincial – National - Urban
- Portage Locations
- Public Services
- Rivers and Creeks
- Ski Areas
- Snowmobile Routes
- Transportation Services
- Visitor Information
- Water Features
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Recreation
We are always looking for ways to improve our products. Whether it is map updates, new trails, or road closures, we welcome any new information and feedback.
To submit a map update, you will need the following information:
- Publication Year
- A .gpx file or .zip file (if submitting more than one gpx file at a time)
- Map Coordinate (if applicable)
- Your comments regarding the suggested change/s
If you have more than one file to submit, please do so by uploading a zipped file containing all the .gpx files. All tracks and waypoints received will earn points for free updates in your account.
Mises à jour
Nous cherchons continuellement à améliorer nos produits. Nous accueillons à bras ouvert toutes suggestions et informations à propos de mise à jour de carte, d'ajout de sentiers ou d'annonce de route fermée à la circulation.
Pour soumettre une demande de mise à jour d'une carte, il vous faudra les informations suivantes:
- Année de publication
- Un fichier .gpx ou .zip (si vous soumettez plus d'un fichier à la fois)
- Coordonnées de carte (le cas échéant)
- Vos commentaires et changements suggérés.
Si vous avez plus d'un fichier à soumettre, veuillez le faire sous forme de fichier zippé contenant tous les fichiers .gpx. Toutes les trajectoires et balises reçues vous feront gagner des points pour bénéficier de mises à jour gratuites de votre compte.