Be Your Own Guide in New Brunswick's backcountry with V7
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ New Brunswick GPS Maps detail everything you need to explore the rich lands of New Brunswick. Boasting industry-leading topographical detail of New Brunswick’s terrain, including road networks, routable roads, trails for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and more, with shaded relief and 3D views, these GPS maps let you explore this Maritime province with confidence. Developed in cooperation with local and government agencies, these New Brunswick GPS maps are the most reliable source for industry and recreational use. Navigate New Brunswick with the most up-to-date map data available, along with conveniently marked and labeled outdoor recreation highlights and information for Wildlife Management Areas, trails, paddling routes, activity and geographic points-of-interest, and more. With Backroad Mapbooks’ New Brunswick GPS Maps in hand, New Brunswick becomes a doorstep to Atlantic Canada’s great outdoors.
New Brunswick Backroad GPS Maps at a Glance:
- Specifically designed for outdoor recreation enthusiasts
- Get our Saskatchewan Backroad Mapbook brought to life via GPS
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp
- Technologically-advanced and user-friendly
- Explore with industry leading cartographic contours and shading
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available
- Routes extensive road systems including marked and labeled trails
- Search for access points, boat launches, paddling routes and portages
- Thousands of activity and geographic POIs for wildlife viewing
- Marked Wildlife Management Zones for hunting
- Developed in cooperation with local agencies, government, parks, forestry and tourism
Explore New Brunswick's Backcountry with Confidence
- New mountain biking trail networks.
- New county boundaries.
- 1,350+ KM of additional motorized trails for ATV-OHVs and Snowmobiles.
- 900+ KM of additional multi-use, mountain biking and Trans-Canada Trails. Includes 150+ additional trailheads.
- 350+ additional public services.
- 275+ additional national, provincial and urban parks.
- 100+ additional attractions and historic sites.
- 75+ additional waterfalls.
- 40+ additional lighthouses.
- 30+ additional wildlife viewing areas.
- Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™ compatible
- 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale topographic maps
- Detailed shaded relief for all areas of New Brunswick
- 3D perspective on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™
- The most complete Resource, Industry and Logging road coverage available for NB
- Routable City, Resource and Industry Roads
- New Brunswick Crownland
- Tens of thousands of kilometers of trail systems, including defined ATV, Paddling, Snowmobile, Long distance & multi-use trails
- Smart background & Searchable Wildlife Management Zones (WMZ) for hunters
- National, Provincial and Private Parks & Campsites
- Lake & Stream Fishing information with boat launches
- Searchable Backroad recreation information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails and more
- Boat launches, campsites, paddling access points, ski areas and more
- Tens of thousands of Searchable cities, Geographic Land and Water features
- and much more!
New Brunswick Backcountry GPS Map Features
Note: All standard Garmin GPS map features such as: seamless topographic maps; ‘Find’ tool to locate nearby city; water or recreation features; 50,000 scale geographic points; and city navigation are part of the Backroad NB GPS Maps package.
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our enhanced road classifications that help you distinguish the highways from the logging roads and the main roads from the side roads. This extra level of road classification helps you to know which roads can be driven in a car and which ones should be left to a four-wheel drive vehicle or ATV. In addition, we offer more recreational points and symbols than any other map source. From RV accessible to backcountry campsites, hiking to snowmobiling trailheads, fishing to paddling access points, we have your adventure covered. Our area classifications include mines and gravel pits, conservation and restricted areas, and a host of other features that help you to see where you can play.
More Roads and Trails
No other GPS map source has as many roads or trails as the Backroad GPS Maps, and we have the statistics to prove it. In addition, you will find we offer better road classifications to help you distinguish main industrial or logging roads from those rarely travelled side or unclassified roads. Further, we separate trails into multi-use for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more, as well as ATV/motorized trails and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined, so be sure to take advantage of our update program.
New Brunswick Road and Trail Highlights:
- Over 35,000 kilometres of Routable Roads including city roads, rural roads, and 3 levels of Logging Roads (Industrial, Resource and Winter Access Roads)
- Close to 128,000 kilometres of non-routable roads including Old Logging Roads, Unclassified Roads, Alleyways, Leased and Private Roads and more
- Over 2,000 kilometres of Multi-use Trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more
- Over 7,500 kilometres of ATV/Motorized Trails
- Over 1,700 kilometres of Paddling Routes
- Over 500 kilometres of the Trans Canada Trail’s Land and Water routes
- Over 8,500 kilometres of Snowmobile Trails
Backroad Extras / POI Categories
Point of Interest (POI)
Unique to the Backroad NB GPS Maps are our Custom or Backroad POI sets. Backroad POIs can be searched by selecting the Where To/Find > Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option. This added feature to our GPS Maps gives you the descriptions or write-ups of most recreation sites that have been geo-referenced from the popular Backroad Mapbook guidebook series.
New Brunswick Custom POI Highlights
- Over 25 NB Wildlife Management Zones (WMZ) for hunters
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with close to 475 locations with descriptions and fish species
- Over 450 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions
- ATV Trails with over 50 trailhead locations and descriptions
- Snowmobile Trails with close to 75 trailhead locations and descriptions
- Parks with over 350 National, Provincial and Regional Park locations and descriptions
- Over 130 Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with over 150 paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- Wildlife Viewing with over 60 locations and descriptions
- Over 35 Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- Close to 2,250 City, Town and Community locations
- Over 13,000 searchable land and water geographic features
Backroad Extras are where you find all the POI information specific to our Backroad GPS Maps.
New Brunswick Categories:
- Backroad Attractions
- ATV-OHV Trails
- Backcountry Camps
- Boat Launches
- Border Monuments
- Fishing Lakes, Rivers, Streams, Ocean
- Golf Courses
- Hunting Areas
- Land Features
- Paddling Access
- Paddling Routes
- Parks – Provincial – National - Urban
- Portage Locations
- Public Services
- Rivers and Creeks
- Ski Areas
- Snowmobile Routes
- Transportation Services
- Visitor Information
- Water Features
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Recreation
Mises à jour
Nous cherchons continuellement à améliorer nos produits. Nous accueillons à bras ouvert toutes suggestions et informations à propos de mise à jour de carte, d'ajout de sentiers ou d'annonce de route fermée à la circulation.
Pour soumettre une demande de mise à jour d'une carte, il vous faudra les informations suivantes:
- Année de publication
- Un fichier .gpx ou .zip (si vous soumettez plus d'un fichier à la fois)
- Coordonnées de carte (le cas échéant)
- Vos commentaires et changements suggérés.
Si vous avez plus d'un fichier à soumettre, veuillez le faire sous forme de fichier zippé contenant tous les fichiers .gpx. Toutes les trajectoires et balises reçues vous feront gagner des points pour bénéficier de mises à jour gratuites de votre compte.
We are always looking for ways to improve our products. Whether it is map updates, new trails, or road closures, we welcome any new information and feedback.
To submit a map update, you will need the following information:
- Publication Year
- A .gpx file or .zip file (if submitting more than one gpx file at a time)
- Map Coordinate (if applicable)
- Your comments regarding the suggested change/s
If you have more than one file to submit, please do so by uploading a zipped file containing all the .gpx files. All tracks and waypoints received will earn points for free updates in your account.
For mobile devices you can use our navigator app http://www.brmbnavigator.com/